I currently (co-) teach the below courses at Leiden University:
- Introduction to Reinforcement Learning (Bachelor AI)
- Reinforcement Learning (Master CS)
- Seminar Advanced Deep Reinforcement Learning (Master CS)
- AI & Robotics Challenge (Bachelor)
Academic skills website
I maintain a separate website on academic skills: https://www.academic-skills.org/
- It gives advice on general topics such as Reading, Experimenting, Writing, and the BSc/MSc thesis process.
- If you have any feedback on the website, feel free to let me know.
You may find some previous teaching material below.
Discrete Markov Decision Process & Dynamic Programming [Course: Symbolic AI, Bachelor AI, Leiden University]
Bandits [Course: Reinforcement learning, Bachelor AI, Leiden University]
Model-based reinforcement learning [Course: Reinforcement learning, Bachelor AI, Leiden University]
Continuous Markov Decision Process & Policy Search [Course: Reinforcement learning, Master CS, Leiden University]
Deep Learning [Course: Computational Intelligence, TU Delft]